- University of Lethbridge Research Services -
Administers the research and creative activities at the university, including liaison with industry.
- Univ California San Diego Tech Transfer -
Administers the intellectual property of UCSD.
- Metals Treatment Technologies -
MT2-Metals Treatment Technologies provides innovate technologies for chemically converting metals into safe and non-hazardous materials in soil, sludge, solid waste, paint and at firing ranges. Metals treated include Arsenic, Lead, Cadmium, Mercury, Selenium and others.
- Univ of North Carolina Technology Development -
Encourages innovation, disseminates knowledge, and licensies discoveries of the university.
- University of New Mexico Licensing -
The Science & Technology Corporation is the licensing agent for the university, responsible for commercialization of university technology.
- University of Pittsburgh Technology Managemen -
Manages the development, protection, and transfer of university intellectual property.
- TechEx -
Internet-based exchange for buying and selling biomedical technology. Targeted communications among licensing professionals.
- NASA Kennedy Space Center Technology -
This site promotes commercialization of new NASA technology through license agreements and dual-use development.
- University of Louisville Technology Developme -
Coordinates the reporting, development and promotion of university-owned intellectual property.
- University of Victoria Technology Transfer -
Facilitates transfer of UVic-developed technology to the private sector.
pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >>